CONTACT BIGPOP

Call Caren on 0800 4 BIGPOP
Calling from overseas?  +64 021 0800 2018    

email: caren@bigpopstudios.com    
31- 37 Halsey St, Auckland

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon

BIGPOP INSTAGRAM

Thursday 29th November 2018

6-8.30pm

at Big Pop Studios, 31-37 Halsey St

Six fantastic artists will be showcasing their work.

 

Prints, pottery, paintings, porn, plates and penises- just in time for the holiday gift giving season!

10% of all sales will be going directly to MusicHelps (formally NZ Music Foundation) with the remaining 90% going to the artist- it's a win win!

MH_VERT_PRIMARY.jpg

SUSANNAH

BRIDGES

1/2
1/3

MATT

CAMPBELL

GEORGE HAJIAN

1/3
1/2

KAREN 

DENNIS

aka TRIXIE

DELICIOUS

BILLY 

McQUEEN

1/3
1/1

WESTON-

FRIZZELL

So come along on

Thursday 29th November 2018, 6-8.30pm

for some excellent art and the opportunity to support New Zealand musicians when they need help. 

Find the Facebook event here.

NZWS Logo_2018.png
HAL_logo.png